1. I am going to stop automatically assuming all liberals are brain dead.
2. I am going to stop automatically assuming that all pundits with letters after
their names (Ph.D.) are totally divorced from reality. After all, statistically
speaking, there must be a few who live outside the theoretical world and have had
a brush with reality.
3. I am going to stop playing by the arbitrary rules set up by liberals. To wit:
a. I'm going to start (gasp) 'judging' people. In conservative
circles, this is called having an opinion.
b. I'm going to stop taking offense when I'm labeled 'argumentative.' In conservative speak, this is called enjoying debate.
c. I'm going to develop a thicker skin. As Ann Coulter has proven,
conservatives now gauge how successful they are by the amount of hate
mail and/or outrage they generate.
d. I'm going to start writing about 'taboo' subjects such as white
racism and bad Muslims. I think I'll even throw in an article about the ungodly
death toll caused by all those unhealthy sexual practices so revered by the left.
4. I'm going to expand my horizons.
This means watching more
Fox News and The O'Reilly Factor. My main complaint about liberals is that they only expose
themselves to one POV. I find I'm doing the same thing so.... CNN here I come.
5. I'm going to make an effort to mend fences with my mother. After all, just
cause she's an ardent feminist and spends her time counseling the 'gender impaired'
doesn't mean she isn't open to an honest dialogue with her conservative daughter.
6. I'm going to stop assuming that all politicians
lie. I could be wrong.
7. I'm going to get some hairball medicine for
8. I'm going to try very hard to see the best
in people instead of the worst. I really don't want to be the type of person who
needs to find someone to be better than.
9. I'm going to stop feeding the birds and ducks
every day. They're starting to get too dependent.
10. I'm going to be nice to my nasty neighbor
just because I should.
11. I'm going to stop trying to be perfect. I
dated a 'perfect man' once. How irritating!
12. I'm going to quit trying to be what everyone
else wants me to be.
13. I'm going to listen more than I talk. Really...
14. I'm going to make a sincere effort to be the
best I can be and to say thanks every day for all the blessings God has bestowed
15. Last but not least, I am resolved to never
again write anything where every sentence starts with 'I.'